The Christian Nerd Podcast is back and waiting to enter the Spider-Verse. Scott starts the show by talking about his week and the stupid crap Clara is watching on YouTube. Nerd News looks at a lot of stories, highlighted by a Cassian Andor show and a new commercial for Spider-Man: Enter the Spider-Verse. The Captain Marvel Report looks at the security on the set of Captain Marvel and an old Bollywood musical starring Brie Larson. Jesus Time is all about the expectations that come with the hats we wear and the show wraps with a Twitter Poll.
Please subscribe to The Christian Nerd Podcast on Apple Podcasts and leave a review.
You can also subscribe to our show via our RSS Feed: http://thechristiannerd.libsyn.com/rss
You can also download the episode here.
Or you can stream the episode below.
Intro - 0:00
- “Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a spider can.”
- Stupid crap on YouTube
Nerd News - 5:12
- New trailer for Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle
- Shrek and Puss In Boots are getting rebooted
- International spot for Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- Actual Satanists are suing the creators of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina the Teenage Witch
- Diego Luna is coming back as Cassian Andor for Disney+’s next live-action Star Wars series
Captain Marvel Report - 14:14
Jesus Time - 18:17
Twitter Poll - 29:01
Like The Christian Nerd on Facebook
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and leave a comment
Or use our RSS Feed to subscribe: http://thechristiannerd.libsyn.com/rss
Email Scott at Scott@TheChristianNerd.com to get added to The Octagon.
Thanks to Nick for The Christian Nerd theme music.