The Christian Nerd Podcast is back and getting romantic. Scott starts the show by talking about his pedestrian plans for Valentine's Day. Nerd News has stories about Justice League, The Wizard of Oz and The Last of Us series. Scott talks about the lessons we can learn from Gina Carano in Social Media Sucks. He has a Countdown of his favorite romantic movies. And in Jesus Time, Scott discusses how loving people well has nothing to do with Valentine's Day.
Please subscribe to The Christian Nerd Podcast on Apple Podcasts and leave a review.
You can also subscribe to the show via our RSS Feed: http://thechristiannerd.libsyn.com/rss
You can also download the episode here.
Or you can stream the episode below.
Intro - 0:00
- "Love is many splendid thing.”
Nerd News - 3:25
- Vanity Fair has a first look at Jared Leto’s Joker in Zack Snyder’s Justice League
- Snyder also tweeted out a short preview of the trailer, which is dropping on Sunday
- Nicole Kassel is directing a new adaptation of The Wizard of Oz
- Pedro Pascal will be playing Joel
- Bella Ramsey will be playing Ellie
Social Media Sucks - 8:51
Countdown - 13:05
Jesus Time - 21:05
Goodbye - 26:43
Like The Christian Nerd on Facebook
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and leave a comment
Or use our RSS Feed to subscribe: http://thechristiannerd.libsyn.com/rss
Email Scott at Scott@TheChristianNerd.com to get added to The Octagon.
Thanks to Nick for The Christian Nerd theme music.