On this week's episode of The Christian Nerd Podcast we talk social media, Wonder Woman, Star Wars and working too much.
Scott and Ron are back for another episode of The Christian Nerd Podcast. In Intro they get into a discussion about social media and whether or not they're worth it. In Nerd News they talk about female only screenings for Wonder Woman and The New Mutants. In Countdown, in honor of Star Wars' 40th anniversary, they list their top reasons for why they love Star Wars. In Sponsor they give you an opportunity to impact the life of a great young man. In From The Blog they talk about working overtime and finding a good balance. They finish with Thread of the Week and a Twitter Poll.
Please subscribe to The Christian Nerd Podcast on iTunes and leave a review.
You can also subscribe to our show via our RSS Feed: http://thechristiannerd.libsyn.com/rss
You can also download the episode directly here.
Or you can stream the episode below.
Intro - 0:00
- “A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.
- Adam Schefter and the Internet
Nerd News - 21:26
Countdown - 37:52
- Why we love Star Wars
Sponsor - 53:37
From the Blog - 57:09
- "Overtime" from The Christian Nerd
Thread of the Week - 1:13:35
- Email Scott@thechristiannerd.com if you want to be a part of The Octagon.
Twitter Poll - 1:17:25
- What upcoming X-Men movie are you most excited for?
- The New Mutants - April 13, 2018
- Deadpool 2 - June 1, 2018
- X-Men: Dark Phoenix - November 2, 2018
Like The Christian Nerd on Facebook
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and leave a comment
Or use our RSS Feed to subscribe: http://thechristiannerd.libsyn.com/rss
Thanks to Nick for The Christian Nerd theme music.