On this week's special episode of The Christian Nerd Podcast we look at Episode IX's release date and why Moana may not be that great.
Scott and Ron are back for another episode of The Christian Nerd Podcast. In Nerd News they discuss Episode IX's summer release date, Wonder Woman's lack of marketing and Captain Marvel's directors. In Sponsor they get hyped for Guardians of the Galaxy 2. In From The Blog they talk about analyzing the media we ingest and how to filter what we watch and listen to. The finish with Thread of the Week and a recap of last week's Twitter Poll.
Please subscribe to The Christian Nerd Podcast on iTunes and leave a review.
You can also subscribe to our show via our RSS Feed: http://thechristiannerd.libsyn.com/rss
You can also download the episode directly here.
Or you can stream the episode below.
Intro - 0:00
- “Lots of people go mad in January. Not as many as in May, of course. Nor June. But January is your third most common month for madness."
Nerd News - 8:32
- Episode IX is coming out May 24, 2019
- Wonder Woman promotion
- Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck are directing Captain Marvel
Sponsor - 35:13
From the Blog - 40:00
- "How Far I'll Go" from The Christian Nerd
Thread of the Week - 1:05:35
- Email Scott@thechristiannerd.com if you want to be a part of The Octagon.
Twitter Poll - 1:12:15
Like The Christian Nerd on Facebook
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and leave a comment
Or use our RSS Feed to subscribe: http://thechristiannerd.libsyn.com/rss
Thanks to Nick for The Christian Nerd theme music.